Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Marinated Tempeh with Brown Rice, Edamame and Green Onions

Marinated Tempeh with Brown Rice, Edamame and Green Onions

Blend together:
Bragg’s Aminos
Ginger
Garlic
Apricot Preserves (you could use any other sweetener like fruit juice, soaked dates or honey)
Red Pepper flakes

Add chopped Tempeh and marinate 30 minutes or longer

In a hot pan add Tempeh with marinate juice, once juices reduce, reduce heat and add water.  Add Edamame and chopped Green Onions, cook until heated.

Spoon over Brown Rice.  I put the Bragg’s Aminos on the table to season as needed.

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'm going to have to try this tempeh stuff again. I didn't know what to do with it, so I tried it plain......NO BUENO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you can't say you don't know what to do with it, "Tempeh 101 ways" it's all about the flavor you put with it

    ReplyDelete